New patient registration
All UK residents have the right within the NHS to be registered with a doctor. We are pleased to register anyone who lives within the practice area.
Please visit the surgery and talk to our receptionists. It would be a great help if you could bring with you your up-to-date medical card. If you cannot find it, do not despair. Simply see our receptionist and ensure you know the following details:
- Full name, including previous names
- Date and place of birth
- Last address
- New address and post code
- Last name and address of your previous Doctor
- NHS number - if not known (it is not the same as your National Insurance number) enquire from your previous doctor before attending to register.
Please let the receptionist know when you come in to register with the practice if
- you need information in braille, large print or easy read
- you need a British sign language interpreter or advocate
- we can support you to lip read of use a hearing aid or communication tool
Please note you must provide the name of your previous doctor. If you do not know, or cannot remember, please contact your previous surgery for the necessary information. We need this information to be able to register you with our practice.